MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

FO!! and contest info

This may get monotonous, but I finished, well almost, a pair of socks at work yesterday! They are the mon dea socks and are so cool! I'll try to get a picture and post it tomorrow. They are definitely fraternal socks, but the colors are the same just in different proportions. I still need to kitchener the toe on both of them, and I'll do that that probably over the weekend.

I really need to finish the other socks in progress that I have, but I also need to get hopping on a baby set or two. Seems the younger set at work have all decided to start families at the same time. LOL So it's off to the storage place to dig out what ever baby yarn or other acrylic I can reach.
I think I'm going to do a couple 5 hr baby sweaters and some booties and hats. I'd like to do the tom ten (sp?) from EZ or the baby coats from The Knit Stitch, but the books are buried too far under everything to reach. And this is in spite of my putting them near the now inaccessable yarn. My DH and DS really just stuffed the last boxes in ! I can't even reach the summer clothes I put away in January! LOL

As for the contest, if you can't add a comment, just email me your entry with contest as the title. I don't have any idea why blogspot won't let some folks enter a comment. My email is: marty.mcneil@gmail.com
I've really enjoyed reading the entries so far, and look forward to more.

The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home