MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I got a job!

I got a job doing telesales and just finished the training. It's not bad. Did get one sale yesterday - my first. So now its on to OJT next week. Not really hard, since you just read the screens. And low stress. All good things in my book.

Mike's supposed to have a job next month at the local HD shop and he's reapplying for his SSI. Got my fingers crossed for both. The last of my unemployment comes in next week, so he's going to go see the kid about getting the house and giving him money while he's in prison as payment. County'll take the house for back taxes in October so the kid'll lose it anyway. Hope the kid sees sense.

I'm washing clothes at good friend's house and using her computer while the wash is going. I can't use the one in the library until I pay the fine I owe on the books on tape I took to CA with us. sigh.

I'm working on a garter stitch shawl in tans on 15s. It'll be the easiest thing to do at work. My pink sock's ready for the heel! yeah! I just have to sit down long enough to do it.

Not much more to tell right now. I need to check email, send Valentine's cards, and get things ready to send to my AKSP and my RAOK friends when the check comes in. I know, I still owe pictures. I just found the camera and have to look through the disks to find the right ones to post. That's some kind of progress at least. I'll get the posted when I post next.

The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home