MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wish List and Off to NV

I've posted my wish list at: http://mkwishlit.blogspot.com/ Someone asked so here it is. LOL Way too big. IMHO

Anyway, we're off to NV tomorrow. Gardnerville to be exact. That's below Tahoe and S of Carson City and Reno. We have to get notorized paperwork for the RV, since we can't find the set we had. It's here somewhere but at this point it's easier to go get a new set.

We're almost ready to load for the last trip. When we get back I'll get the last of the boxes to pack the RV. 5 more days until we have to be outta here. Sure hope the weather along I 40 gives us a break by then.

I found my OTT light, just in time to work on Mike and Jim's black cap with skulls on them. Just not enough light in this RV to deal with black otherwise. So that's what I'm trying to work on now.

I'm thinking about just taking a basic sock to NV with us. After hearing how much it stretches, I stopped and frogged the pink ruffled sock. I have pink, coral and white acrylic to choose from for the basic sock. Any of them should be easy to see, and if I mess it up, it's no great loss. I need something to do while we're riding on snow! I get jumpy in the car whenever anyone's driving. But the knitting does help, thank goodness.



The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home