MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Last round of Packing

Well, in the past 3 days, we've emptied two 10X 30 storage rooms and gotten the cars serviced to be ready to go. We loaded one onto my gray trailer - well what was left in it, anyway. Furniture for the most part. And the other on the car hauler. Today it's unload and reload the car haulerfor Mike and I need to pack the RV. We're trying to leave on Thurs or Fri - more probably Fri.

I'm still working on my pink socks. Got a few more rows done on the cuff. I REALLY REALLY want to start the Kiri shawl http://www.alltangledup.com/movabletype/my_images/my_patterns/kiri.pdf.
But I worry about having it in a mess when I have to box the rest of this up. But oh, it's calling my name! :)

This will be my last post for at least a week. Mike wants the PCs loaded in the trucks before everything else. I'll let you know how it went when we get there. Wish us luck!

The WeatherPixie

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

How would you like a quick and easy way to keep track of all your important information and activities maintenance . maintenance

21 October, 2005 20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home