MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Enforced rest day

Mike's angina was back last night. So we rested today. I think he over did helping the tow driver lift the small trailer off the big one so he could drive out from under it. And then he got himself all upset over stuff that happened a year ago. So nothing much to report on the move front today.

Tomorrow I hope will be better. My son, Jim, is coming over on his day off to help. We'll get him load as much as possible and start through the store room for old computer parts. With luck he can do some of that while Mike sorts tools to pawn.

I did find out that the park manager who's going to buy the RV, won't charge us if we run over into Jan. Small favors. Pulling 2 loaded trailers, 2k will just about get us home. It's just having enough to live on that worries me. Hence, his 'pawning' the tools. We'll just leave them at the shop.

Enough of this... I'm going to go try to distract myself with a book or something.

The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home