MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Busy Gal

Got lots done today on the web, at least. I've created a web ring for Oklahoma fiber folks. It's on the left column.

This, I hope will give us all a chance to get together or at least get to know each other through our sites.

Anyone good at creating a button or two for it?

Also, I created a bare bones web site on geocities. it's
http://www.geocities.com/castlebeads
I'll add more stuff there later in the week about my beadwork, knitting, and furkids

What else, oh yeah, on the trip to Santa Clara and back I finished the color portion of the red rollbrim cap. I'm proud of me! I didn't dream it would go so fast. Bet I get the decreases done tomorrow, since we're going to DHS to get foodstamps, Mike's Social Security started, etc.

And I installed a camera on my PC all by myself. Now I have to figure out how to get it to take single pictures instead of video capture.

Run decided the colored yarn was just thesoft thing for him to mouth today. Quite a soggy mess. Good thing it's superwash. sigh. He didn't chew it hard enough to break it, just enough to get it well sogged. At least it wasn't the end that I was knitting with. That's what I get for leaving the cap and them in the car together. But he was so cute with the red multi-color yarn hanging our of his mouth and the greatest "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" expression that I couldn't be too mad, especially since he only sogged it. He only does this with all wool yarn. Guess he's a bit of a yarn snob too. LOL

The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home