MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Boxes Found Finally

Well, I finally had someone that sells Avon come through with boxes, so I can finish packing for this next load to OK! That and putting in several more resumes from online sites was about the extent of my day. Oh, I did take the promised pictures. Where are they? Still on the floppy. When I pulled a floppy out of my PC that had been there for who knows how long, the metal piece stayed in the drive. sigh. I couldn't fish it out. But, my DH says he can get it out with tweezers. So as soon as he does so, I'll post them.

Just found a roll-around tool box (of all things) with yarn that I still have to pack. I thought I had the stash all rounded up and packed! right. Everything form some gorgeous soft alpaca worsted to kitchen cotton and novelty stuff. Oh yea, that's where I was putting all the leftover bits from other projects too.

Can't wait to get home! We're taking a metal frame room with screen cloth back so we'll have a living room outside the little trailer. Have to remember to take the camp chairs too. Can't wait to sit there with a glass of sweet tea and watch the sunset!

Anyone have any ins at companies that need Software Quality Assurance folks? Cash is running out and I'm not getting any nibbles from TX or OK, despite the local address.

Found a neat site - www.unkymoods.com. It has cute cartoon mood faces. Here's mine for today. Well I thought I'd put it here. Guess it will have to go inthe template.

The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home