MovingKnitter

Why moving knitter? Because it's me. :) Not only am I in the process of moving from California to Oklahoma, but I knit on the move in all kinds of places. I'll write about the knitting I do or want to do and the places as I knit in them.

Name:
Location: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States

I'm an ample in my mid 40s with 2 kids, both grown and on their own. My favorite list is ample-knitters! I've lived in 9 states so far and hope this move to our home state is the last one.I have 3 shih tzu's that are my kids. My husband is retired (again) and very mechanical.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

The answer is..... Both!

Well, I ended up casting on both the scarf/shawl (That needs a name!) and the hat today. I did the hat at red lights traveling around San Leandro as Mike, my husband, took the 64 El Camino around to try to sell it. No luck yet on that. Anyone interested? :) The hat's a red merino with a black band inset with varigated. Cute, I hope.

I stared the scarg/shawl on the trike. LOL I had to hold the handlebars straight while Mike changed the lights on the light bar and the front fender. So in all the wait time, I had a chance to do the cast on. I think it'll be OK. But I really think I need to add more color to the thing, just have to see as it goes.

List of pics I need to post: Me and Run and Mike, trike, El Camino, new stuff I'm working on, and... I know there's more. Any suggestions?

The WeatherPixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home